Sunday, February 27, 2011

Check Lists!





Change for the better!....
I noticed a trend in my life, and I want to change it.

Postponing things!


This has been a problem since I got out of High School. I even postpone things that I'd like to do and that are really enjoyable to me. I have finished sending out our wedding invitations and really can't do much to do with the wedding until I get some more money, so I decided today will be the day of doing those things I have been putting off.


Check list:


- Fill out NCE packet and get into envelopes to be sent out tomorrow!

- Make my nephew his shirt/cd that I promised him (this one makes me sad that I put it off at all)

- Buy that dress I want online

- Go through suit case

- Go for a walk with John


There are many things that people put aside for later that, in the long run are the most important.

What do you love to do, but haven't done because you've been too busy?

Send me a comment and let me know. Try doing it, even if it's just a small thing.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment