Thursday, February 3, 2011

good work outs...

So for the last week I have started to work out...I haven't quite gotten into my perfect routine yet, but I found a video that I really like. It's Jillian Michaels 30 shred. I love Jillian anyways, but after doing this video I love her even more. She pushes you just enough, at least for me...when you start feeling like "alright dude, i'm just going to stop for a second" she lets you know that you only have two more left and then it puts your mind at ease and I was like....oh, okay, I can do two more! The video has 3 stages, you are supposed to do each stage for 10 days. I am still on stage 1, my 3rd day technically because I skipped one day and did tae bo instead and yesterday I spent all day up north trying to figure out my wedding invitation situation so I didn't do anything.
Today I have done the video and am going to go jogging for a little bit to make up for yesterday.

I really do feel the results though and it's not anything too hard where you can't move the next day like when I ran 5 miles randomly.

I want to make up a calendar of what workouts i'll do for that week and change it up a bit because I get bored easily doing the same thing each time.

If anyone knows of any other good videos I should try out let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment