Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Don't forget to smile...

I have had a strange month, a lot of ups and downs. There is one thing that I know, I am growing ...I am becoming who I will be forever, and I'm pretty excited about it. I have learned one thing through this month that will always be true, you should never go a day without smiling.

I am one lucky girl to have a man who, even after a day when nothing goes right, can make me laugh and for even a brief moment make everything blissful and beautiful. I love this man so!



Smiling is important, more important than taking your vitamins and exercisng daily,even if it's just a simple smile when you randomly see something you enjoy looking at and know you will one day have.





I know I don't laugh as much as I used to, but I hope I will be able to get back to that, having fun without even trying....


<3 Lisha

No comments:

Post a Comment