Wednesday, February 22, 2012

To: Rayne Annabella Roberts



You are now 26 weeks along, it's going by so fast. You are the size of a head of lettuce according to the internet and that's about how big my belly has gotten. You have been kicking like crazy this week and we can even see it sometimes. Last week you got to hear your daddy playing his guitar in a few shows, and I hope it wasn't too loud for you. I think I could tell what music you liked and which you didn't like by the way you kicked in there, but when the robots guide to living played you seemed to like it :) 

I am getting ready to take a trip to California this weekend so you will experience flying for the first time, please don't make me have to pee a lot, I hate using those tiny bathrooms. 

We are also going down to California for your baby shower in a couple of weeks, so get ready for lots of people you don't know yet talking to you and rubbing my belly. 

We are really excited to see how you are growing and love hearing your heartbeat at every doctor's appointment. 

Love, Your little family






No comments:

Post a Comment