Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Amazing Deals...



So today's post is about shutterfly.com my family always uses this website to create gifts from their family photos and they are always so cute! This year for my mom's birthday my brother and his family sent her a book full of pictures of the grand kids and her playing around on the trip she just got back from. So I know that it is easy to do and doesn't take a long time to set up and ship out.



They have so many things to choose from and it always ends up being the perfect gift for anyone receiving! You can personalize your luggage tag with any picture, make your photos into a puzzle or decorate your room with poster sized pictures of their favorite place and people.



They also have some really great deals on their website during the holidays. I would recommend this website to those of you who are having a hard time finding the perfect gift. There are so many options that you are garenteed to find one for everyone on your list.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

Out of all of their great products I really love the Photo Calendars! I like that you can make the photographs useful as well. Here is a link to all of their calendars you can get and personalize for a really great price!
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

No comments:

Post a Comment