Friday, November 12, 2010

Photographs and perfect timing...


Press.play.&.read



November just might be one of my favorite months. I love the cool air and all of the colors associated with Autumn. The snow comes in November too, I am glad that I have to drive a bit to see the snow though...too cold for me all the time.


John and I have been hibernating and studying a lot lately, but I've been taking that time to be creative and do one of my favorite things..taking photographs!

Photobucket
John and I at the park late at night before going to hang out with friends.

Photobucket
My amazing fiance!

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorites that I took. It's been a long time since I've stopped and pulled over just to take a picture, and I'm very glad I did!

Photobucket
Favorite.

Photobucket
Jessica after we surprised her.

Photobucket
Colin & Jessica

Photobucket
Wade & his magic wand!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I <3 you Jessica! Photobucket
I love these two so!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am very glad that Jessica's party was something of a success. I am used to having big plans in my head and not being able to follow through with them.
I hope you had a great birthday Jessica!! Your 22!

So my advice for today is stop and smell the roses...or stop and take a picture, whatever makes you happy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I love all of the pics! <3

    ReplyDelete