Friday, November 19, 2010

Getting organized

It's Friday!
I am trying to start getting organized and finally getting to things that I've needed to get done for months. It feels pretty good!

I am finally getting around to putting up things I am going to start selling soon. You guys should let me know which of these you would buy.

So on to the items:

1. Toothbrush bracelets.
These remind me of the 80's for some reason and that makes me like them even more! Just choose color & Style. I would have more options than just the pictured colors.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2. Cargo scarf. I made a bunch of these last year as gifts, I love them! They can be made with pockets for specific items if you want. I made John one for his phone, Ipod and credit cards. His also had a pen holder and a D ring for his keys. You could also choose fabric.
Photobucket

3. String Lampshade. I am kind of obsessed with lamp shades & I love these!

Photobucket

4. Bath mats.
Photobucket

5. Record bowls. I really love these you can use them a lot of different ways.
Photobucket

6. bow scarf. <3 I am also obsessed with scarves... Photobucket

7. Wonderland lamp. This might be my favorite!
Photobucket

8. Coasters.
Photobucket

That is all for now. So let me know your opinion on these, and just for fun tell me how you stay organized!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! I would totally want to buy everything except the toothbrush bracelets (my friends and I use to make them in 9th grade). I do love a good toothbrush bracelet though! You should start an etsy store (I adore that website)! As far as pricing I have no idea...just make sure it is enough to cover your materials and labor (but you prob already know that)! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff!!!! I totally want a lamp and a scarf, so when you set up your store let me know! Also, I am going to get Audrey a toothbrush bracelet because she is obsessed with jewelry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw sweet, good to know! :)I will let you know for sure :) you'll have to tell all the Oregonians about it because eventually i'd like to sell stuff at the Saturday market!

    ReplyDelete