Monday, May 21, 2012

Growing Rayne

Here we are, 39 weeks on Wednesday only 1 week to go...unless you come sooner, which is what i'm guessing. This time really has gone by so fast, but I know that I will always remember the little things that happened while you were in my belly. I will remind you of a few of these things too, like when daddy would kiss my belly and talk to you. Mostly all we said to you while you were in there was "when are you coming out?" and a lot of "Hey, baby Rayne"
We really can't wait to see you though and everyone I know can't wait either. Everyone is having dreams about what they think you will look like. I know you will be our perfect little Rayne and we will love you so much!

I have been having some tightening in my abs, probably just Braxton Hicks contractions...but it makes me think i'm so close! I'm really nervous and just unsure of what to expect in this whole situation, but we've made it this far and I know it will all be worth it.

I guess I just wanted to make this post so that you knew I was thinking about you all the time. I am already proud of you for being so strong and growing so perfectly. It's really incredible to create something and have everything work together with your body to grow a perfect little child.

We love you Rayne and we can't wait to see you. 

Here are a few pictures of how much you've grown ...31 weeks & 36 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment